The Simple Folk Book Club
There's a special magic that books bring into our lives...
...and it's all the more magical when they bring together a community of kindred spirits from all over the world.
What makes this community special?
The very fabric of this community is made of the people within it, and that's what we cherish so much. (And it's why we're so delighted you're here!)
With monthly book discussions, restorative yoga sessions, special events, workshops, an inspiring community of friends, and wondrous content of all kinds, our hope is that this is a place that nourishes you (as it does us) with every visit.
Join for the books, and stay for the friendships!
What’s included in your membership?
As part of The Simple Folk Book Club, you'll receive access to our private, members-only community where you can:
- Receive a members-only 15% off to use at our shop, The Simple Folk, during seasonal collection launches.
- Gain complimentary access to specialty workshops, events, and classes hosted by incredible specialists and teachers on a variety of topics like photography, mending, and all things conscious living.
- Attend live Book Club Meet-Ups via Zoom to discuss your favorite books together. We’ll also share the replays in a living library so you never miss a beat.
- Post, share, and connect with like-minded members from around the world.
- Find exclusive articles and content on our favorite topics like sustainability, minimalism, and conscious parenting.
- Join monthly yoga classes hosted by international (and super wonderful) yoga teacher, Tara Walsh.
- Learn from interviews and QA sessions from your favorite authors and speakers.
- Listen to curated Spotify playlists, soundbaths, and more soothing audio added every month.
- Participate in giveaways, bookswaps, and contests just for our Book Club community.
- Discover new children’s stories with our recurring storybook series.
- Attend wine nights, and evenings spent together as a community.
And the best part is, we have so many more beautiful things planned for you as this community continues to grow!
What does membership cost?
Because we want you to fully experience all our community offers, your first month is a completely free trial! You'll have access to everything listed above, plus amazing new friendships and any other bonus content and features we add along the way.
You can choose a monthly membership plan for just $7.99 USD/month (converted into your local currency), or an annual membership plan for $80/year (that's 17% off or like having 2 months for free!). You'll select which option is the very best for you at the time you sign up for your free trial.
You can cancel your membership at any time (even before your free trial is done) although we hope you'll never leave!
We can't wait to meet you!
To begin your free trial, simply tap the "Choose a Plan" button and select your preference of a monthly or annual membership. We'll be there to welcome you with open arms. (So be sure to say hello!)
Where is the Book Club based? Much of what we do is hosted by our Book Club creator, Abi Brown, who lives in the UK. That said, our community is filled with people from all over the world! (It's honestly one of our favorite things.) Because we're proudly international, we do our best to mindfully select times for our live events and socials that work for as many of you as possible, and ALWAYS make sure to record it all and share the replays.
What payment methods do you accept? We accept all major debit and credit cards from customers in every country including most mobile payment options.
Can I cancel any time? While we hope you’ll love this community so much you never want to leave, if at any point you do, you can cancel your monthly membership at any time by going to your account.
Do I purchase my own books? Yes. Members are responsible for sourcing their own copy of our monthly chosen titles.
What happens once my free trial expires? After your month long free trial, your membership will automatically continue and your payments will begin based on the subscription you selected (ie: monthly or annual). The process is seamless! If you choose to leave our community without being charged, you must cancel your membership before your free trial period ends.
Have a question we didn't answer?
We're always here and happy to help! Just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.